Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Apple Pie

Final Work
Working on it
                                                                  Apple--Apple--Apple


Time have gone so fast. The same time last year, I was in my host family's house as well, curving pumpkins, tried to have small talks, (we were just met at that time) having a glance of creepy Halloween. And this year, the house seemed to be my second home. In the kitchen, we were joking about some school routine, household nuisance. We took different assignments and made a apple pie. I am impressed  that the pie tasted amazing.
But the after supper talk is serious. Senior year is hard in many ways, regular school stuff, choice about future on the corner. Keep doubting.... Everything doesn't make sense...
Hard work+Luck=Future? I am not sure that this equation would work, but that is the best I can think of right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment