Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last year Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has been my favorite holiday since I have been in States.  No offense to the Christmas or Halloween, it is just that I had great time during this period of time consecutively for two year thanks to my room mate--Carly Hurley.

Last year, I was invited to her house in Denver. This year, I was invited to her grandma's house in Aurora, NE. I am a family guy(not that TV show), so family time are really attractive to me. I know most of the time are dull, but I just enjoy the relaxing and simple pleasure of sharing your time and things with the people you love which is so rare for international students.

Last year--Denver

 Staffing, topping were new terms to me in the table, they had to check the dictionary when I asked why staffing can be two things.
 Carly had to hold me the majority of the time, but finally I could stay still or move like ant on my own.
 It is a very nice town about an hour outside of Denver, great skiing place. I had the best sandwich ever!
 We were driving west to Omaha for cheaper flight. Was that beautiful! You have no idea how expensive the flight from Des Moines to everywhere.
Outside of the art museum of Denver

I was trapped deeply...


Denver is a bigger city, much cooler(not the weather) than Des Moines, great view of the mountains, and awesome places for shopping and entertainment. We enjoyed the great meal Carly's parents prepared, black Friday shopping, ice skating(first time)...

No comments:

Post a Comment