Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

The invitation said "Just some quick notes- my Grandma's house is pretty small, so you and me might be sleeping on the floor. (oh well : )  ) Typically, Des Moines to Aurora takes 4 hours; it is a very easy drive. My Grandma's town is not very exciting, but we will play lots of games, and you can meet all my extended family!"

That was very true, and we fulfilled all our targets and had great time in Aurora besides my speeding ticket, God!

 Say hello to Amber, I was told to avoid standing in the her back or I might be kicked. Good surviving  tip!
 I had a bucket list during my internship, the things I should done in America. Now check off one!
 This is always my favorite part of the family decoration... Nothing intentional, just place them there when time goes by, and someday, you smile in front of the fridge looking those photos...
  Nurst, best game ever, very competitive and exciting! It was the calmness before the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment