Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring Braeak Tips in Vagas through my Winter Break Las Vagas miscellaneous


 We are definitely sober...I think I was pretty brave to drive in a big strange city in a rainy night rush with only 6-month of history of driver license...
 I am "depressed"... you know why...
 The "gang"!
 I am seriously bored...

If you decide to loan some fun for your last spring break in Vagas, don't do anything I did in Vagas, totally a waste of the "sin" city...

Just Kidding... 
But the weather would be way better through, so enjoy the pool, colorful "liquid" in all kinds of shapes, clubs and yourself...

  Vegas + Grand Canyon

I have traveled the east coast of the US and live and explore the Midwest, but I have never been to the west coast and any national park. I know it sounds random, but that is most of the Chinese people’s tourist catalog for America.

So without the plan to go home, Iowa is not a great place to stay in winter, I don’t want to have the same life as my car, burying under the snow for a whole winter. So I gather a gang of three. Here we come, Vegas!

Ticket is a pain… Why are you so pricy…My heart hurts every time I hit submit, but the hotel is surprisingly cheap, Gee, I am not going to be broke in Vegas. Stay away form those sucking machines!

Show + Show + Buffet! That is our plan for Vegas.

I insist that we can make a convenient trip to Grand Canyon from Vegas; I swore I would ride the donkey down the hills, should be fun!

OMG

I hate the terrible finals. I am done, talking to my mum as the last piece to complete the final week. I was sad that I have to spend a lonely Christmas in Iowa. Not saying that Christmas is a big deal, it is just the feeling that I am alone is horrible thinking about my roommate has been enjoyed the warmth and awesome food with her family.

--Those are all my complain---
--Then my mum said,” Then come home”
--Then I said, ”You are joking”
--“No”
--“Don’t do this, I will be great disappointed if this doesn’t happen..”
--“I am not joking, just go to the airport with your passport, I have got you the ticket.”

---OMG---
---End---

Vegas---

My mum was seriously worried because of a description from my dad---“Vegas, world famous red-light zone.” OK, mum. That is not why I want to visit Vegas…
“Since you are single, it is not good for your reputation to go places like this…”

……

Anyway, I like Vegas a lot,  for its light, for its Chinatown, for its rhythm of life.